Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

A little about me

Tea: Lychee black
Music: Fragile - Hauschka

Hi there,
I'm an administrator by day and a writer by ...well any hour I can squeeze in, not just at night but the wee hours of the morning, too. Usually from 5-7am which is when my toddler wakes up.

There's not much more to say in a first post so I hope you like it here. I have plans for this blog. Interests you're likely to see on here:

  • Writing
  • Reading
  • Mom stuff (yes, I'm a mom but this is not exclusively a "mom blog", as much as I love a good mom blog)
  • Science fiction
  • Fantasy
  • Gaming (board and video)
  • Pottery
  • Origami
  • Crafts
  • House stuff
  • Tea - I'm serious about tea
  • Tech stuff
  • More reading...lots about the wonderful art of reading
  • More writing stuff
  • Hopefully someday publishing stuff :)
I invite you to make this blog one of your online communities and would love to hear comments from you. Thanks for reading!
Reesha

No comments:

Post a Comment